Although there will be fewer traffic interruptions, here are the projects that will impact Ottawa traffic in the coming days:
- Bank Street will close between Mitch Owens and Parkway roads from 5 am on Saturday, August 28 to 6 am on Monday, August 30 for the installation of a storm sewer. A signed detour for motorists, pedestrians and cyclists will be in place. Local access will be maintained.
- The following Highway 174 ramps and lanes will be closed for Stage 2 LRT work:
- The eastbound on-ramp from Place d’Orléans Drive is closed until 5:30 am on Friday, September 3.
- The eastbound off-ramp to Tenth Line Road is closed until 5:30 am on Friday, September 3.
- The eastbound on-ramp from northbound Montreal Road will close from 9 pm on Friday, August 27 to Tuesday, August 31 at 5:30 am.
- The westbound on-ramps from northbound and southbound Montreal Road are closed nightly between 9 pm and 5:30 am until Saturday August 28, and will close again nightly from Monday, August 30 to Saturday, September 4.
- Highway 174 eastbound will be reduced to one lane between Champlain Street and Tenth Line Road from 9 pm on Friday, August 27 until Monday, August 30 at 3 pm.
- Ramsayville Road will close at Highway 417 from Friday August 27 at 8 pm to Monday, August 30 at 6 am. A signed detour will be in place.
SOURCE City of Ottawa